NEW set of Easy Brackets to fit Harley Davidson Softail FXS Blackline and FLS With detachable sissybar
***FREE POSTAGE TO A UK MAINLAND ADDRESS***
Easy Brackets are an innovative two (2) point docking system that allows
the quick and easy installation and removal of saddlebags.
Easy Brackets use two (2) existing bolts holes in the fender rail of the
motorcycle. By replacing the existing bolts with the docking posts and
longer bolts provided in each kit, the Easy Brackets can then be instantly
installed and locked into place.
Because they make Easy Brackets specifically for your Harley Davidson
model, you will receive all of the correct hardware with your order. The
docking posts and bolts are especially designed to work perfectly with
your Harley Davidson motorcycle, eliminating the hassles of adding
spacing washers to either line up the docking posts or to achieve a good,
The Easy Bracket Saddlebag Bolt-on Support Systems allows you to
attach your motorcycle saddlebags safely and securely. When installed'
simply unlock and lift the saddlebags off your motorcycle. The seamless
design leaves no ugly hardware behind.
See link below for fitting video
Part Number ST-R4 DB
This model is used on the 2011 and later FXS Blackline and 2012 Softail Slim with Detachable Backrest.The docking posts mount outside the detachable backrest mounting hardware. The turn signals must be relocated off the fender rail. We recommend HD FXS Stop/Tail/Turn Signal Relocation Kit PN 67800065 for the Blackline and HD FLS License Plate/Turn Signal Relocation Kit PN 67900127 for the Slim.
WHY FIT EASY BRACKETS BOLT ON SADDLEBAG SYSTEM?
The Easy Bracket bolt-on saddlebag system provides many benefits.
- Allows you to mount your saddlebags without damaging the paint on the rear fender which can often happen with throw-over saddlebag style mounts.
- Convenience of a quick-release mechanism which turns your saddlebags into portable pieces of luggage. A must if you road trip frequently.
- Kits are made especially for the motorcycles. Forget the hassles from 'Universal' or 'Adjustable' kits that offer less than an ideal fit or make it difficult to line up the docking posts properly.
- Clean look when you remove the bag. No ugly hardware left behind.
- With some motorcycle models, you can avoid conflicts with high shotgun pipes.
- Superior design - enclosed locking areas, covered barrel locks and covered side panels that help keep road grime out and increase the durability and long-term functionality of Easy Brackets versus other popular models.
- Lower Incline Angle - Other popular saddlebag bolt-on systems have a 10 degree angle, making the bags stick out too far from the motorcycle. The Easy Brackets have a smaller 5 degree angle, making the bags sit more flush to the motorcycle for better looks.